Did you obtain university entrance eligibility by attending an international school in Germany or abroad (e.g. International Baccalaureate) or at a school in another country or as part of an academic bridging course (e.g. assessment test)?

Bachelor and Master Degree Programmes

Teaching Degrees

Teaching at Secondary Schools

Master of Education (History for Vocational-Technical Education, Qualification: Bachelor of Education)

Part-time studies

It's a challenge to combine your studies with a job or your family commitments. Our service point part-time studies, studying with children offers information about the opportunities given at the TU, the requirements, the application procedures and more. Read more about the history part-time courses.

International prospective students